Class Policies and Terms
- LAB5FITNESS requires a twelve (12) hour cancellation notice through our website online scheduling system.
- “The Early Cancel” = You canceled early online through Mind Body at least 12 hours before the start of your class reservation. No penalty
- “The Late Cancel” = You cancelled within 12 hours of your class reservation. You will forfeit a session and be charged $5
- “The No-Show” = Made a reservation but did not show up. You will forfeit a session and be charged $10
- Waitlisted: You may add yourself to the waitlist of any class, but there are no guarantees you will make it into that class.
- If there is a cancellation more than 12 hours before the class starts you will automatically be added to the class. You will receive an email confirmation. The client is then responsible for confirming or canceling within the time frame noted in that notification.
- If there is a cancellation within 12 hours of the class you will not be automatically added. You will receive a phone call from the LAB5 staff letting you know space has been made available.
- Clients are to initial the studio sign-in sheet before each class to signify their attendance in the class or will be assigned as a “No Show”.
- Tread socks are required in all classes
- Equipment must be wiped down after each class by the client
- All clients must make their own arrangement for safekeeping of their personal property
- Classes and instructors are subject to change without notice. Check online for the current class schedule
- LAB5FITNESS may cancel classes up to three (3) hours before a class, a notification email will be sent to email address on file and clients will receive a phone call.
- Client understands that Client should check the schedule before arriving to class
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable
- Washington State Sales Tax will be applied where applicable
- There will be a $20 charge for all returned checks
- Monthly passes are valid for 1 month from date of purchase
- LAB5 Dabbler Sessions are valid for 180 days from the purchase date
- Auto Pay (12 months): Monthly Passes are automatically charged to clients’ credit card each month. Memberships will automatically renew. You may cancel, but we require 10 days notice of your billing date. Your billing date will be the same day of the month that you purchased your membership (i.e. if you purchased your membership on Jan. 5th, you will be charged on the 5th of every month).
- When you cancel Auto Pay, there is no pro rate for that month
- Auto Pay packages are subject to rate changes after 12 months
- 30 Day purchase guarantee
- Monthly package holders will be allowed to freeze accounts once per calendar year. Any additional freeze on accounts will be charged a fee. (refer to facts page for current fees)
- A re-activation fee will be assessed for members who hold and readjust their auto-pay schedules. (refer to facts page for current fees)
- LAB5FITNESS reserves the right to terminate any client’s session, package, or contract, without any refund, if the client violates any of these terms or policies.
- LAB5FITNESS reserves the right to change or amend its policies and terms at any time as it deems necessary.
- Please contact our LAB5 Director if you have any questions per the LAB Laws.
- Clients are asked to please refrain from wearing strong perfumes, lotions or, oil to class.
- Clients are asked to please turn all cell phones off out of respect to other clients.
- LAB5FITNESS is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged. Please mention any physical limitations to the instructor prior to the beginning of class.