Studio Policies and Terms
Class Attendance Policies
- LAB5FITNESS requires a twelve (12) hour cancellation notice through our online scheduling system, MindBody.
- Early Cancel Early cancellations are reservation changes made twelve (12) hours prior to the start of class; they will not incur a fee.
- Late Cancel A change made to a reservation less than twelve (12) hours prior to the start of class; they WILL incur a $5 fee.
- No Show Member fails to attend a class in which they reserved a spot; they WILL incur a $10 fee and loss of 1 class from current pass.
- Late Arrival Member arrives ten (10) minutes after the scheduled start time of a classis; loss of session may result.
- Each time Members arrive for class they are required to record their attendance by checking in using MindBody application. The MindBody application can be accessed on the ipads at the front desk or on any personal device with this application. Failure to sign-in will result in the assessment of a No Show fee.
There are no exceptions to LAB5FITNESS attendance policies.
Class Reservation Policies
- Members without reservations may drop in to the studio and join a class when space is available. LAB5FITNESS cannot guarantee space availability and encourages use of our online registration system to pre-book reservations.
- Waitlist You may add yourself to the waitlist of any class but there are no guarantees you will be added to the list of class participants.
- If a cancellation occurs more than twelve (12) hours prior to the start of class, members on the waitlist will receive an email confirming they have been added to the class. Members unable to attend are responsible for cancelling this reservation and subject to Late Cancel and No Show fees detailed in our attendance policy.
- If an opening in class becomes available less than twelve (12) hours prior to the start of class a LAB5FITNESS staff member will contact you by phone to offer a reservation.
- Classes and instructors are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our online schedule for current class offerings.
- LAB5FITNESS may cancel classes up to three (3) hours before a class starts. Members will receive cancellation notice via email or phone.
- Members are encouraged to check current class schedules prior to arrival.
- Grip socks are required in all Reformer classes. LAB5 highly recommends ToeSox with grips.
- Members are responsible for wiping down all equipment utilized in class and complying with instructor requests related to returning equipment to its original position or location in the studio.
- LAB5FITNESS is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged. Members should make arrangements for safekeeping of personal property.
- All sales are final. Services are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- Washington State Sales Tax will be applied where applicable.
- A $20 charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
- Monthly passes (Pay as You Go) are valid thirty (30) days from date of purchase.
- LAB5 Dabblers are valid three hundred and sixty (360) days from date of purchase.
- With the exception of injury, account suspensions are not allowed.
- Auto Pay A twelve (12) month term which locks in pass purchase rate, allows Members to schedule ‘unpaid’ visits, and automatically renews Member passes every month. Member pass is automatically charged to clients’ credit card or withdrawn utilizing ACH. Member may cancel Auto Payment schedule online at anytime by logging into the LAB5FITNESS registration system and selecting My Info / Account / Autopays. If Member has attended an “unpaid” class at the time of cancellation, Member will be charged $15 for each unpaid visit to settle class fees on their account.
- When Member cancels Auto Payment schedule, there is no pro rate for that month.
- Auto Pay plans are subject to rate changes after twelve (12) months or plan expiration.
- LAB5FITNESS reserves the right to terminate any Members’service without refund, if Member violates or fails to comply with LAB5FITNESS policy.
- LAB5FITNESS reserves the right to change or amend its’ policies and terms at any time.
- Please contact the Studio Director with any questions about LAB5 Policies and Terms.
- Members are asked to refrain from wearing strong perfumes, lotions or, oil to class.
- Members are asked to silence cell phones while they attend class. Neither children under the age of sixteen (16) nor pets are allowed in the studio without prior consent of the Studio Director.
- Any physical limitation or accommodation required needs to be shared with the instructor prior to the start of class.
- Notify your instructor immediately if an injury occurs during class.
Note: Members with questions not answered here should browse frequently asked questions on our FAQ tab or call the studio at 206.325.0665.