What should I bring to class? Class policy?
- Socks with tread or stickies are required throughout the studio for all classes. We do sell Toesox at the front desk if you don’t have any.
- Please bring a gym towel.
- Please bring water (also available for purchase). Stay hydrated. Your body and skin will thank you.
- Dress accordingly in fitness-like clothes that you are comfortable and can move in.
- Jewelry can be dangerous. It may catch in the spring system. Wear at your own risk, but it is not advised.
- Please keep cell phones in cubbies during classes. Off is great.
- Keep perfumes and body odor to a minimum, be respectful to allergies and your neighbor’s close space and keen sense of smell.
- 10 MINUTE LATE LAB5 LAW. You will lose your reservation/class if you arrive more than 10 minutes late, it is preferable to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class (the studio will be open at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of class). Joining a class tardy, and missing in-class warm-ups, can be harmful to your body and may lead to injury.
- Inform your instructor before class of any injuries you may have.
- All services/products are to be paid for prior to class.
Are my purchases refundable or transferable?
Sorry, but all purchases are final, and are non-transferable. Some of our memberships require signing a contract for auto-payments. Please make sure that you look these over carefully and fully understand the rules before signing them.
Is my package on auto-payment and auto-renewal? What does this mean?
The monthly passes are 12-month auto-pays that charge your monthly dues to the credit card on file, and also automatically renew the contract upon expiration. If you choose to end your package when the initial term expires, you must give us notice by email at least ten days prior to your contract ending, so that your contract doesn’t automatically renew. Be sure that you are very clear what the rules are when purchasing your packages.
Can I bring my children and/or dogs to class if they sit quietly while I work out?
Children are not allowed at this time; however, in the future we may launch child care. Dogs are not allowed in the studio either (without written approval by management); clients may be allergic.
What if I made a reservation through MindBody, I have been confirmed, but something came up and I cannot attend class? Will I be charged?
- Signing up is important & we recommend reserving a space in class–though it is not required.
- Out of courtesy to our other clients, you will be charged as a penalty for missing class. Classes fill up, please only reserve a spot if you can attend.
- We require at least 12 hours notice to change your schedule without penalty.
- Classes changed within the 12 hour window are considered a ‘Late Cancel’ (please see Policies & Terms tab for more details)
- LATE TO LAB5: “10 MINUTE LAB5 LAW.” A registered client will have up to 10 MINUTES MAX to be late to a registered class. New Clients, MUST arrive 15min EARLY regardless. There are no exceptions, sorry.
May I freeze my membership due to injury or vacation?
Once every calendar year our monthly pass holders will be allowed one freeze of their accounts. If you need any additional freezes of your account, we offer a $35 hold fee to accommodate your request.